Yulia Mosolova Mironova Altas was born in 1974 in Tula City, Russian Federation and now lives in the United States. She studied Art at Tula Art School and Orel Art College and was awarded with an Honors Diploma in Art & Design. She also received her Master’s degree from the Tula City University. Yulia Altas has had 7 solo exhibitions in the USA, UK, Italy and Russia and 28 group participations in Italy, the UK, France, German, Brazil, Japan and the USA, including at the Eiffel Tower’s, Gustave Eiffel Hall and the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris. Her works belong to private and public collections in many countries and she is an awarded artist.
Yulia Altas the winner of Artavita 21st Online Art Contest with her three works “Fall in Love”, “All Dreams Come True” and “Spring is Coming”. YULIA WAS EXHIBITED IN THE ARTAVITA PAVILION AT ARTEXPO NEW YORK.
She was one of a handful of international artists who was chosen to exhibit her name and work on 25-story-tall video billboard above the American Eagle right in the heart of Times Square, Broadway, New York City, exhibition entitled “See Me take over Times Square” art show endorsed by See|Me Group, Inc.
Her work focuses on realism and expressionism features a range of work using oil, acrylic, watercolors, ink and tempera paints. One of her is favorite techniques is multi-layering technique using water and oil without using brush strokes on paper and on canvas.
For over 20 years, Yulia was studying new art styles and trends.
Yulia Altas is an official member of Circle Foundation of the Arts – CFA and member of International Culture & Arts Foundation – ICAF.
- Caelum Gallery “International Art Group Show”, New York
- Spanish Society Benevolent Gallery, Chelsea, New York “International Art Group Show”
- “International Biennale Artists Exhibition” Miami, U.S.
- Elena AB Gallery Tribeca, New York: “International Art Group Show, “Everything about September 11”, ”Freedom and Hope” A 9/11 Tribute.
- Chelsea Eye Gallery art show: “Thinking Utopic”, New York
- Exhibition NY Chelsea Montserrat Gallery in Chelsea, New York
- Carrousel du Louvre, Salon Art Shopping. PARIS, France.
- La Grande Exposition Universal Eiffel Tower, “Gustavo Eiffel Hall”, Paris, France.
- Concept Air Fair “Cosmic Connections” Art Basil Week MIAMI.
- SACI INTERNATIONAL ART EXHIBITION and AWARD 2015.
- International Art Biennale Palermo – Florence, Italy.
- Oxford International Art Fair.
- BIENAL de Arte BARSELONA.
- ROMART 2015 INTERNATIONAL BIENNAL OF ART AND CULTURE.
- ART TRADE FAIR “L’Isola che C’è” Isola Festival.
- United Nations – EXPO 2015 and “Art for a better future”.
- Progetto “Wunderkammer” Art Exhibition, Italy.
- “International Fine Art Exhibition” Gallery NIW, Tokyo, Japan.
- Art & Photo Exhibition “Three Horizons”, Gateway Art Center NYC.
- EARTH Contemporary Salon at the United Nations of New York City
- Saphira & Ventura Gallery art group exhibition.
- IN3 – Exhibition in New York City. JMC Gallery, New York.
- Show Communication “RIO ART” Art Olympics, Spoleto Arte, Brazile, 2016.
- ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE ACCADEMIA “ITALIA IN ARTE NEL MONDO” 2017.
- MIAMI RIVER Art Fair 2017.
- Conception Art Show, New York, September – November 2017.
- The RAFFAELLO SANZIO 2014 AWARD & the Nelson Mandela SPECIAL AWARD FOR HUMAN RIGHTS.
- Given the title “MASTER” and The “RAFFEELLO SANZIO 2014 AWARD”.
- The Prize in for the Artists that are worth for their artistic merit. Awarding of the “Sandro Botticelli Prize” 2014.
- The Prize International Rome Imperial for the Artists that are worth for their artistic merit.
- ITALIA IN ARTE “PIETER PAUL RUBENS AWARD 2015” – BAROQUE CONTEMPORARY ART.
- International Prize Marco Polo Art Ambassador.
- Critics Award / Premio della Critica
- 1° International Noto Award – Unesco Heritage.
- Rome “Awarding of the International Prize Michelangelo – Artists at the Jubilee”
- Oscar dell’Arte 2015, ArtExpò Gallery in Principality of Monaco. Biennial Prize for Visual Arts “Academy of Art 2015
- “Awarding of the International Prize Leonardo Da Vinci – The Universal Artist”, Florence 2016.
- Berlin Art Prize 2016. “Recognition of endeavor in the Fine Art”
- “Haunting Memories” 2016. Third Place painting. LeyDan Art Gallery. Find Arts Gallery and Academy. Windsor – Canada.
- BEATO ANGELICO Award 2016
- “ACADEMY AWARDS – OSCAR NOMINATION” – Best artist of the yer 2016.
- METROPOLITAN EMPIRE PRIZE, New York, October 2017, Costanza Foundation Italy.
- International Prize “ANDREA MANTEGNA” for the stylistic value, November 2017.
Each painting is unique and you can buy for yourself or as a gift as the original source and the author’s print (with an original signature of the artist and the author of a unique refinement, quantity of work is limited to between 25 and 50 copies of the same work), or simply buy a print you liked.
“What can be more than of a dream come true for an artists to be seen by as many people as possible to touch the mind and soul.” – Yulia Altas.